The Valley of flowers trek in the Himalayas was established a national park in 1982 and it’s a UNESCO world tradition site. The trek starts from Govindghat a small position on Haridwar – Badrinath road. It has few hotels and a Gurudwara. You can arrive at Govindghat after a 10 hour long drive from Haridwar. The valley is home to many famous flowers similar to the Brahmakamal, the Blue Poppy in addition to the Cobra Lily. It is a much required after haunt for flower-lovers, botanists and of route trekkers, for whom an enough excuse to embark on a assignment to reach a place, is that it exists.
Valley of flowers trek tourist attractions:
• Valley of flowers trek and Sikkim is well-known for its diversity of alpine flowers.
• Views of overwhelming summits of Rataban peak and 14kms area of beautiful valley.
• Valley changes its colors every fortnight during the month of July and August because special flowers flower at fortnight interval.
The trip shall be divided into 4 Parts as success Govindghat
• Govindghat to Ghangaria 16 Kms trek up the mount
• Ghangaria to Valley of Flowers 3Kms trek
• Inside Valley of Flowers Up to 5 to 10 Kms
As snow starts melt by the end of May, quickly new vegetation start germinates. This result comes to the blossoming of a lot of plants by mid-July. A total of approximately 350 varieties of flowers can be established while explore the Valley of Flowers National Park inner and dapper part of valley... Valley of Flowers is situated 300 Kms North of Rishikesh, near Badrinath. You require Traveling by Road till Govindghat and from there the walk to Valley of plants starts. Govindghat is 20 Kms previous to Badrinath. Till Govidghat present is a motor-able Road. Rishiksh is six Hours Drive from New Delhi, India.